Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2.7t audi a6 quatro Tuning  (Read 14802 times)
AARDQ

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »

Nothing to do with me7_95040.  The 95040 is a separate chip, generally nothing to do with tuning. 4Z7907551R.bin goes in the same directory as the program, or enter the entire path.  No spaces, or put quotes around it.

Copy/paste the output so we can see what's going on.
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 11:02:07 PM »

got it all figured out and a nother ecu on the way Smiley now to figure out the mapping
LDRXN_0A - turbo 1
LDRXN_1A - turbo 2
LAMFA- fuel
KFZW/2- timing

10000 alt decrease fuel up the turbo increase timing maybe not even touch the fuel if i increase the turbo?
AARDQ

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 06:32:52 AM »

got it all figured out and a nother ecu on the way Smiley now to figure out the mapping
LDRXN_0A - turbo 1
LDRXN_1A - turbo 2
LAMFA- fuel
KFZW/2- timing

10000 alt decrease fuel up the turbo increase timing maybe not even touch the fuel if i increase the turbo?

Re-read up-thread. RATIO of air to fuel.  Nothing to do whatsoever, whatsoever, whatsoever, with "decreasing fuel".  Seriously, you are going to break something if you don't learn what the ef you are doing in the most basic sense -- and "decreasing fuel" (running lean) is one of the absolute surest ways of doing that, no exageration. 

Your feeling that the car is "running rich" is due to altitude, plain and simple, unless you have mechanical issues.  Audi decided that it wanted the engine to run at stoichiometric, or close to it, even at full load, for economy and emissions reasons.  When you up boost above what Audi intended, you will STILL want to richen.  Properly tuned, you will be showing the exact same lambda values as someone at sea level. 
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2017, 12:15:41 PM »

finnaly got it all figured out the 551r file flashed and play a little with the KNDXL 0 A AND 1A (turbos) on the look out for a stage1 flash or any pointer please
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2017, 12:17:59 PM »

i was just asking bro didnt change anything but i did upload the 551r file to my ecu and turn the load up 3 from what it was
AARDQ

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2017, 07:19:04 PM »

LDRXN_0A - turbo 1
LDRXN_1A - turbo 2
LAMFA- fuel
KFZW/2- timing

Just noticed that you have _0A as turbo 1 and _1A as Turbo 2?  I hope you don't mean that literally, lol.  Both LDRXNs are for both turbos.  One map is for tip and one is 6mt.  Don't remember which is which.

Congrats on uploading a revised file.  Find the community M-Box Stage 1 thread and follow those instructions.  There are a few small differences tuning the R vs the M, axes ranges and the like, but all straightforward.
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 07:38:56 PM »

thanks man yeah i got her flashed and a buddy thats been teaching me help me tune the ecu not to learn about this torque restriction they have on the cars lol and to learn the maps good Smiley
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:31 PM »

ok so after allot of reading and messing around it seems to me as i need to flash the mbox bin to my ecu and use the l box xdf to make my changes. i also read that the m box is strictly for manual witch im not obviously so in order to switch i need to turn immo of (done) flash m box code via vcds to accept auto then flash the immo off to allow for the immo. from there it should be gravy ??
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 12:06:18 AM »

If you're completely new, start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Then here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6695.0title=

Don't rush it though. If you're planning to tune the car yourself, then you should flash back stock file and take your time. You'll be able to figure out most things in ~2months.

ok ive read allot but little confused now at what im to do. the link show m box and i think i seen somewhere the lbox xdf being used. do i flash to m box or r box? or do i just use that link to guides to tunning the r file?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 12:48:42 AM »

ok so after allot of reading and messing around it seems to me as i need to flash the mbox bin to my ecu and use the l box xdf to make my changes

No.

M box bin is for manual, which you are not, and there is no well defined l-box xdf

. i also read that the m box is strictly for manual witch im not obviously so in order to switch i need to turn immo of (done) flash m box code via vcds to accept auto then flash the immo off to allow for the immo.

No. IMMO has nothing to do with manual/auto

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »

hey there i was really hoping that you could help me on one thing and possible send me a link but any way ive got a 4z79075511aa i have read some where that people have flashed the m box

No, 47Z907551AA is ME7.1.1 and 8D0907551M is ME7.1

I have no idea where you "read" that

and use the l xdf

Why would you do that? The public 551M xdf is far more well defined than just about any other non-DAMOS based map pack

after changing a value in vcds from m to a is this correct?

there is nowhere in VCDS to change "m to a"

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Usernameno1willtake

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »

ok so flash the r as i have on my other ecu and follow the steps of tunning with the m box values? or how do i go about knowing what is what on the r ?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: