Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Author Topic: LC/NLS  (Read 208622 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2019, 11:57:04 PM »

^ thanks

now an update on the LC NLS issue... no lift shift is working confirmed this when some dodge cummins tried pulling on me (took it to gapplebees ) i believe its been set at 5500 interesting enough i think lc is semi working but is set at 6000 rpm? has anyone gotten this working on a vr6 12v? me7.1

Please read the whole thread from the start. There is a reason I merged your post. I have also updated post #3 since apparently bold and red is not obvious enough.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2019, 12:21:11 AM »

to minimize wheel spin they both have the same function right?

No. LC is to build boost off the start line so you dont get boost lag, as that you would cost you important miliseconds or seconds for racecars. Antilag is basically the same only that its active while the car is rolling and your foot is off the accelerator to keep the turbine spinning.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2019, 12:23:33 AM »

No. LC is to build boost off the start line

The problem is that the term "LC" is used to mean many different things depending on context. You're wasting your time on a purely semantic argument.

In *THIS* thread, LC means both building boost and holding launch RPM right before launch, not traction control.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:26:11 AM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »

The problem is that the term "LC" is used to mean many different things depending on context. You're wasting your time on a purely semantic argument.

In *THIS* thread, LC means both building boost and holding launch RPM right before launch, not traction control.

Well yes people call TC and other things things like ALS launch control too. But LC must hold hold a spool RPM to retain the boost too, so by definition you are at a "launch" RPM, RPM holding "launch control" without ignition retard in my books is called soft launch control.

But yes its a waste time to argue about stupid stuff like this. The only reason you'd want launch control in an NA car is to impress your friends thats all IMO.
LuckkyLuke

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2019, 01:21:10 PM »

Hi, Can you help me, please? I need LC +ALS for the ECU, VW Jetta VR6 ME7.1.1

I am tested, but not start car. Checksum is OK.

Thank you very much.

ZakDodge

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2019, 01:32:07 PM »

Post the original file please
LuckkyLuke

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2019, 01:44:11 PM »

Post the original file please

The original file is attached.
Kompiesto

« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2019, 02:30:55 AM »

if is ST10 ecu You need do ASM mods.
LuckkyLuke

« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2019, 02:53:05 AM »

if is ST10 ecu You need do ASM mods.

What is ASM mods. Where can I find a description?

Thank you very much.
adam-

« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2019, 04:52:26 AM »

What is ASM mods. Where can I find a description?

Yeaaaahhh, with that question, you're gonna be up shit creek with no paddle.
_nameless

« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2019, 05:00:29 AM »

this is not st10 fwiw

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2019, 09:04:48 AM »

Merged with master "I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE LC" noob thread

ECUx Plot

LuckkyLuke

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2019, 01:07:40 PM »

Probably nobody will help.

:-)
BlackT

« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2019, 01:28:01 AM »

At many places it have warning that LC/NLS will burn coil pack, or output in ECU...
LC/NLS sets  tsrldyn = 0, what schould be dwell time set to zero. Acording to that when tsrldyn is set to 0, there schould not be output voltage from ECU to charge coils. So how that can burn anything?
gt-innovation

« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2019, 07:41:08 AM »

At many places it have warning that LC/NLS will burn coil pack, or output in ECU...
LC/NLS sets  tsrldyn = 0, what schould be dwell time set to zero. Acording to that when tsrldyn is set to 0, there schould not be output voltage from ECU to charge coils. So how that can burn anything?

That is only specific to the code that floats around here and only for old coilpacks and 29f400 ecus...

There are many ways to build boost and make a proper lc with 0 impact on the engine reliability... of course if you need flames and stuff on stock turbo and engine at so point you need to replace both of them but again if done correctly most of the things will last long enough...

st10 or not code does the same thing on retard the ignition through the array or any other algorithm and do fuel or ignition cut at +100 or 150 rpm.
You can set the boost while doing that and deactivate b_kr or dmd algorithms while you are running the code.
i have posted something on st10 thread which applies to older me7.1.1 with c167 as well...

More help you will not get for free...So help yourself by reading around here
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: