Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
Author Topic: ECUxPlot v1.0.0 released - please read the FAQ in this thread!  (Read 235244 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2013, 05:35:11 PM »

i'd probably just tweak MAF correction until it looks right at idle.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Milka

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2013, 06:33:15 PM »

Interesting I just renamed the te columns as the ti columns and it nearly matches perfectly.  Do the ti values include the injector on/off time? Hence we need to use the te values for the calculation?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »

Interesting I just renamed the te columns as the ti columns and it nearly matches perfectly.  Do the ti values include the injector on/off time? Hence we need to use the te values for the calculation?

strange. CalcAFR comes from calc MAF and whatever column is aliased to FuelInjectorOnTime

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Milka

« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2013, 06:54:11 PM »

I thought ti was with the latency values (tvub) and te was without so would we not want to use te (EffInjectionTime)?  I could be totally wrong but looking at my log the numbers match up
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »

Yes, good point actually. I'll have to amend the code appropriately. It really should be te, not ti.

ECUx Plot

MIL_on

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2013, 01:21:08 AM »

Hi Nye,
is it possible, that theres a little mistake in Calc Turbo Flow in lbs/min ? Cause right now i have a car which does 165 g/s MAF which should be round about 21 lb/min. But the axis just shows 11.0 lb/min
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2013, 11:43:05 AM »

thats based on two turbos...

ECUx Plot

MIL_on

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »

narf, damn luxury s4/rs4 guys, can even afford 2 turbos Cheesy
i'm sorry for asking so much, i'll send you some chocolate from switzerland for christmas Wink
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »

Yes, good point actually. I'll have to amend the code appropriately. It really should be te, not ti.

0.9r5.5 released to fix this issue. see thread starter.

ECUx Plot

julex

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »

Just wondering if you could add WHP/WTQ/HP/TQ (and any other variables that may make sense, like DRAG?) calcs based on vehicle speed instead of RPMs,

I would opt for adding extra options like "Calc WTQ (Speed Based)" and modifying old options to "Calc WTQ (RPM based)" instead of replacing them altogether.

The reason for this is simple. There is currently no way to reliably compare two logs/graphs between two different cars or if you change gearing, tire size, etc. I have logs from K04 set up on my allroad, which had different transmission to what I currently have with 770s, but would also like to throw some S4 stuff on to compare too. I can't load two logs into the same graph to have apples to apples comparison as only one set of "vehicle profiles" can be used on one graph with its RPM per mile variable. If I instead open two graphs and set each to a different profiles, the auto scaling kicks in and it makes it real hard to compare and I still can't have everything overlaid nicely on one graph.

It would be of great help if that could be accomplished.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:42:56 AM by julex » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »

Yea, absolutely can be done easily. I'll try to have it in the next release.

Keep in mind that it means your tune has to take into account wheel diameter etc. so the wheel speed sensor reports the right speed...

ECUx Plot

julex

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2013, 09:54:27 AM »

Yea, absolutely can be done easily. I'll try to have it in the next release.

Keep in mind that it means your tune has to take into account wheel diameter etc. so the wheel speed sensor reports the right speed...

Roger, my special case is already properly adjusted for wheel size.

The upgrade will neatly solve my last issue with abandoning excel altogether, Mark P's power calcs use speed which makes power measurement independent from gearing/platform.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:56:16 AM by julex » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »

And actually, it still suffers from the same problem if they have different weights, F/A, drag, etc :/

Profiles per LOG might be appropriate, but it could prove difficult to do, unless we add a way to provide that data inside the log itself.

ECUx Plot

julex

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2013, 11:02:53 AM »

And actually, it still suffers from the same problem if they have different weights, F/A, drag, etc :/

Profiles per LOG might be appropriate, but it could prove difficult to do, unless we add a way to provide that data inside the log itself.

True, if comparing between two completely different cars but at least the same car's but different ratios would be doable... deriving from say 3rd, 4th and 5th gear runs will be fully automatic.

I leave it to your to figure out something if we really want cross-platform ability to compare... Perhaps doing per log and leaving "open log" the way it is, let it apply default config. But when somebody tries "Add File", have them make a choice of which config to use?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 11:07:54 AM by julex » Logged
MyTunes

« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »

Thanks for fixing mapdump.exe

I just downloaded 0.9r5.5 and ran it using winblows cmd.exe and it worked perfect.

used: mapdump.exe -i name.bin name.kp -x name.xdf

And it generated the correct .xdf file for tuner pro from my winols .kp file that I exported.

Thanks again Nye!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: