Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: .MSTRO to .BIN is it possible?  (Read 27148 times)
DMVDUB

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

So why exactly does his files make more power and run better than a Unitronic tune??? Get the story right and stop trolling my thread I came here to ask a question for my own learning benefit and get this BS??? Sorry, I guess asking questions is dumb since all of you fell out of your mothers womb knowing how to tune a 1.8T

ddillenger

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 12:34:37 PM »

This isn't the vortex, keep it civil.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
DMVDUB

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 12:41:50 PM »

This isn't the vortex, keep it civil.

So far it seems worse than the MKIV section of the Vortex. 

ddillenger

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 12:44:27 PM »

I disagree. We have two new members who appear to have joined just to Gonzo bash. If that's the case, consider them gone. The rest of the comments have been from legitimate long time users.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
18T_BT

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5967078-gonzo-tuning.-exp-please!/page2
julex

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 12:52:40 PM »

NEVERMIND
DMVDUB

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 12:53:09 PM »

I disagree. We have two new members who appear to have joined just to Gonzo bash. If that's the case, consider them gone. The rest of the comments have been from legitimate long time users.

I appreciate the legit' answers. As stated I'm learning and trying to use Maestro as a learning tool since it's easy to use. Since it's encrypted and whatnot I'll not bother with screwing with it. At the same time I can't get a definition file for my ecu, so I can only look at files that are for other cars which only can give a person so much to learn from since I can't actually test them. Don't really understand why everyone treats all the 1.8T stuff like some big secret when I can get open sourced Subaru and Mitsubushi tunes, definitions, flashing software, etc. with no hassle.
DMVDUB

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 12:54:30 PM »

Funny that I disclosed that I know how to do it yet people are more interested in fighting each other than asking "how"? Smiley

I would ask how, but it seems people are finding this to be uncouth so I will just leave it be, and move on.
18T_BT

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »

I didn't JUST join to bash, I've been a member for a while, mostly lurking.  My point is this.  If Gonzo knew how to do this, he would have done it by now, plain and simple.  He doesn't know how to do this and is having DMVDUB post for him.  It is that simple, sorry!
julex

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »

WE had this discussion numerous times and I still think that nobody can have any rights, moral or legal, to any "tune" since the original software IP rights belong to Bosch. So anybody modifying (tuner) it for profit or entertainment (end user) operates in that grey area of Bosch's "don't care" zone.  End of story.
DMVDUB

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 01:00:23 PM »

I didn't JUST join to bash, I've been a member for a while, mostly lurking.  My point is this.  If Gonzo knew how to do this, he would have done it by now, plain and simple.  He doesn't know how to do this and is having DMVDUB post for him.  It is that simple, sorry!

CHrist.... You're effing ridiculous.
DMVDUB

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »

WE had this discussion numerous times and I still think that nobody can have any rights, moral or legal, to any "tune" since the original software IP rights belong to Bosch. So anybody modifying (tuner) it for profit or entertainment (end user) operates in that grey area of Bosch's "don't care" zone.  End of story.

Understood, Just because some jackass Vortex members know that I know Gonzo they can't comprehend the Idea that I'd like to learn how to tune something on my own so they deem themselves important enough to derail any questions that I may ask.
Thank You though as you seem like you are attempting at helping, I just don't see a point anymore because the trolls will just keep making screen names and making stuff up. In reality these trolls are probably the ones who stole Gonzo's files. 
18T_BT

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »

Matt-

I don't create numerous UN, go check me out on VAG sites, I use the same UN every time.  What I am telling you, is that Gonzo lies to you and you don't know the whole story.  Most importantly, why doesn't he help you do this if he knows how to do it?  Because I know he cannot.
kenmac

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »

DMVDUB

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »

Matt-

I don't create numerous UN, go check me out on VAG sites, I use the same UN every time.  What I am telling you, is that Gonzo lies to you and you don't know the whole story.  Most importantly, why doesn't he help you do this if he knows how to do it?  Because I know he cannot.

The point here is, I <-----See that? I am trying to learn something, and that's what this site is for or so I thought. I'm not really sure why you feel screwing with MY thread that has only to do with ME is something you feel you need to do. NOTHING about this had or has anything to do with Gonzo until you decided to start that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: