Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 502528 times)
dokalanyi

« Reply #675 on: November 09, 2016, 10:48:37 PM »

Does more fuel equal to less knock? Because I can add first add fuel, before I change LDRXNZK. I thought it was quality of fuel, not quantity of fuel.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #676 on: November 09, 2016, 11:24:21 PM »

richer cools the intake charge.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dokalanyi

« Reply #677 on: November 12, 2016, 03:57:32 PM »

It's following LDRXNZK.
I started with original and modified LAMFA, LDRXN, LDRXNZK. Didn't up TABGBTS, so BTS kicks in. But I can see the boost curve following LDRXNZK, and the knock seems to go higher. How can I tame knock? Do I need to retard timing from stock? Is there anything I can do with the hardware? I feel like I can't increase load at this point safely.
ktm733

« Reply #678 on: November 13, 2016, 01:42:06 PM »

It's following LDRXNZK.
I started with original and modified LAMFA, LDRXN, LDRXNZK. Didn't up TABGBTS, so BTS kicks in. But I can see the boost curve following LDRXNZK, and the knock seems to go higher. How can I tame knock? Do I need to retard timing from stock? Is there anything I can do with the hardware? I feel like I can't increase load at this point safely.

I could be wrong but if you're I countering knock at that low of boost you might have problems with your car.
dokalanyi

« Reply #679 on: November 13, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »

I have no engine DTCs though -- so I was hoping it's because of the hot Intake temperatures.
CQ1

« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2016, 07:33:48 AM »

Great topic for learning purpose. Thank You all guys.

This may be a stupid question, but the load axis in KFZW and KFZW2 shouldn't be also changed/rescaled as in KFZWOP and KFZWOP2?

I'm trying to learn acording this and i see that in KFZW and KFZW2 load axis ends with 140. Is it right? KFZWOP and KFZWOP2 was rescaled to 191.
mdz

« Reply #681 on: January 07, 2017, 05:29:53 PM »

Returning to my problem with engine randomly not revving to limit - could that be because of collapsing intake pipe? Mine was "seen its life" and I replaced it with better, way more stiffer than mine was and issue is now gone - I did multiple 2nd and 3rd gear runs, all of them topped out at limit. Sounds dumb and I know I need to be sure my engine is fine hardware wise before dealing with software, but in my case there was non-standard parts to begin with and intake pipe didn't look that bad to not use it.  Roll Eyes
Can't do any logs at the moment, because winter came and I have some traction issues, but car runs fine, I'm very happy with result and I've done some more hardware mods to it so I guess I can move to stage 2 thread now.  Smiley
Tricky0

« Reply #682 on: March 07, 2017, 01:16:27 PM »

Would these values work for the 06A906032GH ECU? I mean could I copy these values and then input them into my file? Or would this file work on my 1.8t ecu?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
in_motion

« Reply #683 on: May 24, 2017, 10:52:03 AM »

Hi Everyone, can someone please check my 3rd gear WOT log on A4 B7 1.8t BFB K03s? It runs on LPG gas with 110oct.
nkady

« Reply #684 on: October 22, 2017, 02:41:45 AM »

This thread is for those who are looking to learn how to tune their own *stock* 1.8t engine. All modifications to the software are tested and worked out on stock hardware.

This is a community project; I started this thread to show a progression through the self-tuning process, helped along by the more experienced tuners on nefmoto. This will show my path in learing the basics (still learning everyday) as well as some of the obstacles you will be up against with the 1.8t.

The original (stock) .bin file and tunerpro definition file we are discussing are found below. The *latest* tuned file is also below. Please note that this tuned file for 94 octane gas, which may not be available depending on your location. If you use lesser octane fuel you will need to make changes to the fueling and timing maps. Any improvements or versions for different fuel etc are welcome.

Happy hunting

Hy, can i write the tuned 8E0909518AK file on my car? Audi A4 2003 1.8t quattro BFB with ecu 8E0909518AA. THX
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:20:43 AM by nkady » Logged
jimmcgee5

« Reply #685 on: October 22, 2017, 01:40:40 PM »

it worked with My Ecu , same as yours , I used MMPS and flashed it no problems , the only reason I done it was I could not find an XDF for the BFB , but there is one on the forum now if you want to use that .
nkady

« Reply #686 on: October 23, 2017, 02:00:43 AM »

it worked with My Ecu , same as yours , I used MMPS and flashed it no problems , the only reason I done it was I could not find an XDF for the BFB , but there is one on the forum now if you want to use that .

i have to make immo off? or after flash the AK file the engine will start?
overclockedpc

« Reply #687 on: April 24, 2018, 10:52:57 PM »

I have a question. Since this is stage 1, would a catalytic delete be applicable to these boost pressures? If we would see better power from a cat delete, can we discuss coding out the rear 02 so that readiness is set without a cat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_nameless

« Reply #688 on: April 25, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »

I have a question. Since this is stage 1, would a catalytic delete be applicable to these boost pressures? If we would see better power from a cat delete, can we discuss coding out the rear 02 so that readiness is set without a cat?

have you ever looked at the wiki or even tried to look into coding out the downstream before? its all documented this thread is about stage 1 calibrations for STOCK hardware. make a new thread if you still cant figure it out after a few hints...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
overclockedpc

« Reply #689 on: April 26, 2018, 12:56:04 AM »

I did read the wiki and found the thread about coding it out. I just am confused about mapping out parameters in the bin.

You are right though, this is stage 1 with stock hardware. Sorry!

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52
  Print  

Jump to: