Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179]
Author Topic: The Volvo ME7 thread:  (Read 1038725 times)
prj

« Reply #2670 on: August 31, 2024, 03:38:39 AM »

The gearbox will shift without any torque intervention at all, it will just take longer.
More torque intervention = shift is faster because synchronization takes less time.

You can also increase the ramp up speed to target pressure in the gearbox and the actual shift pressure, but without damos for similar box it will be difficult to find.
Then if you reduce the torque intervention after that the shift will be about the same speed but with much less power being cut during the shift.

It helps to understand the basic of how things work Smiley

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Co8ra

« Reply #2671 on: August 31, 2024, 01:23:38 PM »

Anyone know If a stage1 .bin exists anywhere for an 04 S60R with the aw55. Would really appreciate it, if someone could share it with me. So far I've only found  a BSR tune for manual.
MatuKa

« Reply #2672 on: September 01, 2024, 05:02:11 AM »

Thank you very much. Smiley
dikidera

« Reply #2673 on: September 01, 2024, 09:36:24 AM »

The gearbox will shift without any torque intervention at all, it will just take longer.
More torque intervention = shift is faster because synchronization takes less time.

You can also increase the ramp up speed to target pressure in the gearbox and the actual shift pressure, but without damos for similar box it will be difficult to find.
Then if you reduce the torque intervention after that the shift will be about the same speed but with much less power being cut during the shift.

It helps to understand the basic of how things work Smiley
You are right, much of the operation is still not clear to me, I was looking for specific materials on how the shifting process begins, specifically for the Aisin 5-speed gearbox. However my transmission is a bit different in that it has mechanical wear, so it's not shifting the same compared to a well taken care of transmission. In fact, I might be replacing it in the near future, but I wanted more information to compare how the shifting process is compared to a decently working and well shifting AW55. I have flushed it many times to get it working well, I've added Lubeguard too. I've even modified the adaptations with custom values to see how the shift process is affected.

As you know, I have not needed DAMOS before to figure out things, it just takes more time. I have identified quite a few important maps already in the TCM. Once I get an SBL or write my own, I can tweak the things I have identified.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 09:37:59 AM by dikidera » Logged
prometey1982

« Reply #2674 on: September 07, 2024, 08:21:32 AM »

50QKHJ version with 5120 hack can has some errors. This is file for prefacelift cars. Can be found manual and automatic versions.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
prometey1982

« Reply #2675 on: September 08, 2024, 11:28:14 AM »

One issue was found. Incorrect substraction of fuel pressure from scaled down manifold pressure. Same code changes should be done as for 50WRHJ software. 16 bit values at addresses 0x83314, 0x83390 and 0x833A2 should be halfed. And axis of map FRLFSDP should be halfed too. After these changes fr_w and frX_w values are as on stock file.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
Xantor

« Reply #2676 on: Yesterday at 11:40:43 AM »

Hello I am new here. I was looking for a logging software called "Open Moose". On its github it said that the software will be pushed in this forum but I haven't found it yet. Any clues? Or what other software do you use? Thanks Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179]
  Print  

Jump to: